Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I feel depressed.

Just thinking about sad things makes me feel depressed. That never used to happen.

After it's all said and done, now is when i give up on you and trying to get something that's not worth trying this hard for. holding these feelings from escaping is just preventing the inevitable. so you run along in one direction and I'll run along in another. if our new paths cross directions then they do and if they don't then they don't but as of now i realize that there's a better set of eyes to stare into and try and figure out the mysteries of love, a better smile that will make me smile back and brighten my day as bright as the morning sun, and a better face that stays in my dreams and is practically a tattoo on my brain to where my synapses spell her name out on every electrical impulse that passes across my cerebrum and cerebellum. that is the person who will help me sleep at night and who will be in my heart and head 24/7...365/12...i should decide after three weeks to let you go, and i did!!

^That made me cry. And I hardly even know the kid who wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment